ENER-G Technical Director to address Manufacturing Bites conference
Chris Marsland, ENER-G's Technical Director, is guest speaker at Insider's Manufacturing Bites conference at St Georges Hall, Liverpool on 9 July.
He will address two of the most important challenges faced by manufacturers: skills and energy costs.
The afternoon conference will bring together a series of manufacturing experts to offer new insights and information that will help develop new commercial ideas and information, to support business growth and development. Other speakers include:
- Christian Warden, Programme Director for Skills, EEF
- Keith Jackson, Managing Director, JRI Orthopaedics
- Margaret Wood MBE, Chairman, ICW
- Clive Drinkwater, Regional Director, UK Trade & Investment
- Nick Burd, Director, Lancaster China Catalyst Programme
- Julie Madigan, CEO, The Manufacturing Institute
- Chris Marsland, Technical Director, ENER-G
- Drew Nelson, President and CEO, IQE
Manufacturing Bites will look at the trends changing the face of global manufacturing, from managing supply chains, to where products are being made, export and the cutting edge technology being developed for the future.
For more information on Insider's Manufacturing Bites event and to register your interest in attending, click here