Micro CHP technology
Compared to existing generators, the ENER-G Micro series gives higher performance and has an operational efficiency of up to 85%.
Yanmar, ENER-G's technology partner, has succeeded in making one of the lightest and most compact micro CHP technology units available. The design incorporates a fully packaged solution including built-in heat recovery, exhaust silencing and heat rejection for ease of installation.
- Compact and high-performance
- The micro series have several important features:
- Outstanding overall efficiency with a heat to power ratio of 2:1
- Effective heat recovery system
- Ease of installation and commissioning
- Units are for external installation, which allows for easy planning process
- Small footprint requires limited external space
- CO2 savings achievable up to 30%
- Potential multiple unit operation
- Low NOx exhaust
- Low noise design
- Correct unit selection and operation
The technology offered provides efficient energy in the ratio of approximately 2:1 heat to electricity, with the potential for significant benefits for the user. For these benefits to be fully realised it is important the user carefully assesses the site's heat and electrical demand profiles to optimise the unit size selection and operational regime. Thermal storage may be required to optimise the system.