From Supermarkets, to shopping centres we have a long history in supporting the retail sector and their power needs.
A Combined Heat and Power system from ENER-G, is well suited to the retail sector and can provide reliable and assured power, whilst cutting carbon, reducing energy usage and saving money.
ENER-G has vast experience in the retail industry and has worked with numerous large UK retailers including Tesco, Morrison's, Sainsbury's and Waitrose to reduce their carbon footprint and improve their sustainability in pursuit of becoming more 'green'. ENER-G delivers CHP solutions from 4kWe to 10MW to customers around the world. We offer the broadest product range on the market, which incorporates more than 1,500 installed cogeneration systems across the globe.
An ENER-G CHP offers you an efficient and clean approach to energy generation. Using a single fuel source, CHP technology not only produces your electricity but also captures any waste energy and uses it to provide heating and cooling for your site. The provision of both energy services in one energy efficient process is ideal for retailers attempting to increase their energy efficiency and help protect the environment.
- Additional benefits of installing a CHP unit for big energy users like retailers include:
- Financial savings over conventional energy supply
- Primary energy savings delivering lower energy bills
- Higher efficiency offers reduced greenhouse gas emissions offsetting the carbon impact
- Greater security of supply and plentiful hot water
- Addition of chillers can provide efficient cooling
- Flexible procurement options
- Zero CAPEX required
- VAT savings
- Potential Government funding for energy efficient schemes
- Possible grant funding
Want to know more about how CHP works?
Join our community and subscribe to ENER-G Blog to receive great content delivered right to your inbox.
The Energy Saving Guide for Business and Industry
Reduce your energy bills and operations costs by 20%.Read more