Energy Service Agreements
Energy service Agreements, also known as Energy Service Performance Contracts can help you get the equipment you need.
Energy Services Performance Contract (ESPC)
ENER-G will, using a range of Energy Conservation Measures (ECM's) including Combined Heat & Power, guarantee annual savings to the Customer's energy and operational budgets. A proportion of the savings can then be "recycled" to cover the cost of implementing and operating the ECM's throughout the ESA/ESPC contract term, typically 10 or 15 years
This type of contract provides customers with:
- Guaranteed savings and levels of service delivery
- Zero capital outlay solution to maintenance back-log issues
- Proven method to reduce site energy consumption with no capital outlay
- EUETS and carbon reductions
- Incorporation of low / zero carbon technology
If you think an ESA/ESPC may be suitable for you or would like further advice, then contact us on: 0161 745 7450 or email us.