Working with us
At ENER-G, we recognise that our staff are our most important asset. They are fundamental to the achievement of our business objectives.
Our aim is to be the employer of choice within our industry. To achieve this, we try to create a culture that encourages our employees, whatever their role, to perform to the very highest standards.
We seek to employ people who are motivated to deliver excellence, have a 'can do' attitude and who will be able to work effectively with our existing highly skilled workforce.
8 good reasons why a career at ENER-G could be right for you
1. We're a global company
- With operations throughout the UK, Europe, Africa and the Americas, we provide an opportunity to be part of a global company, with the chance to travel and work with colleagues from many other backgrounds and cultures.
2. We're renowned in our industry
- As leaders in many of the markets in which we operate, our advanced technologies and range of proven sustainable energy solutions help our customers to reduce their carbon emissions and energy costs.
3. We have operations across a range of industries and sector
- We design, develop, operate, maintain and finance energy efficient, sustainable and renewable projects on a business-to-business basis around the world. These projects include every aspect of energy management, from procurement, consultancy, controls and combined heat and power, to geothermal energy, energy from biogas and energy generation from waste. In addition our customers are active in a wide range of private and public industry fields.
4. We invest in our people
- Where there are people, there is potential. With the right investment, training, opportunities and responsibility, we aim to realise the individual potential of all our staff. This leads to a working environment where excellence, commitment and achievement are recognised and rewarded.
5. We have a culture of excellence
- We're proud of our culture and our approach to business is characterised by our values: integrity, people, customers and quality.
6. We provide complex challenges
- We offer a challenging and stimulating business environment. With extensive opportunities to work on projects that may be technically and logistically complex, our employees are able to utilise their technical expertise, enthusiasm and dedication to deliver the highest quality product and service for our customers.
7. We put our customers first
- Exceeding the expectations of our customers and providing a bespoke service to meet their business requirements, has been, and will remain, one of the driving forces behind our success.
8. We are small enough and big enough
- We are small enough for you to make your make mark and really contribute, while being big enough to provide support and a wide variety of opportunities.