Become a Cogen Partner
We are actively seeking new Cogen Partners. If the following description sounds like your company, then contact us for more details:
- Experienced in delivering gas engine or turbine CHP.
- Offers a nationwide service, has a highly trained engineering team of designers and service personnel.
- Has a mobile field service team.
- May be a generator set manufacturer/assembler/agent or distributor.
- Is successful and ambitious for growth.
Benefits of becoming an ENER-G Cogen Partner
By teaming up with ENER-G your clients can benefit from CHP units that are amongst the most efficient and technically advanced on the market today. As an engine independant manufacturer we are able to select the best gas engine for the application making our solutions amongst the most flexible available.
ENER-G's financial strength also offers the opportunity to finance projects using our Discount Energy Purchase (DEP) scheme rather than simply selling a cogeneration solution, thus increasing your business portfolio.
In addition to this, the following additional services are provided as part of the agreement with ENER-G and include:
- Sales training
- Technical and service staff training
- Access to dedicated support engineers in the UK
- Initial PR, marketing and advertising support.
- Ongoing marketing of the Cogen Partner principal for example through this website
- License to use ENER-G's GKontrol remote monitoring system
Contact us about becoming a Cogen partner